Tuesday, November 21, 2006

From my brother Richard in Connecticut to us all ... and yes, I needed reminding!

I needed reminding. This in my email box just as I was about to unplug the CPU to drag it to Olympia tomorrow for massive upgrade.

My brother Richard from Connecticut is the best there is among the Ginger-and-white Cat Democrats, let me tell you!

From Matthew 25:
"36 I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.' 37 Then these righteous ones will reply, `Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing?39 When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?' 40 And the King will say, `I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters,* you were doing it to me!' "

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger rubarzan said...

Do you really have 12 children? Is it possible to see them and know them all? Well enough I mean?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters