Saturday, July 15, 2006

After the earlier posting today, you might wonder how I manage a modicum of sanity?

Well, for one thing, after I moved into this ....

...




I made some changes and now live in this ...

...




I believe that Ocean Shores and its deer, raccoons, and other wildlife are beyond range of anything as awful as the nuclear holocaust predicted by the likes of Pat Robertson and Hal Lindsay.

...


At least for enough years for me to have departed the scene a few decades earlier than the "big one" begins its sequence of events like those below ...

6 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger genderist said...

I'm glad you kept that big tree in the front! It sets the scene...

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Jeanne Ryan (Serenissima) said...

Looks tranquil, like a cabin in a summer vacation community.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

Genderist - That tree, although it will undoubtedly someday fall on me as I'm pulling out of the driveway and kill me, is deserving of a length of life as given to it by God.
MWN (Joe)

Serenissima - Exactly what it is, although with more wildlife than I've ever seen -- a perfect ellipsis to follow my decade in the deserts of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.

MWN (Joe)

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

Sage -

Yes, but I stopped fishing 60 or so years ago. Hates to see the worms suffer as I baited my hook.

MWN (Joe)

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters