Tuesday, October 05, 2010

You know ... She's beginning to grow on me ... in a flaky sort of way!


Christine O'Donnell ... of mice and men fame


Christine O'Donnell, the Republican nominee in the race for Vice President Joe Biden's old U.S. Senate seat in Delaware, released her first television advertisement over the weekend. Responding to tapes that have surfaced of television appearances she made in the 1990s, she declares in the ad: "I'm not a witch...I'm you." Here is what she said.

Although her midnight picnics on a "bloody" Satanic Altar is the most quoted and youTube'd, I still prefer her more recent claim in 2007 that US company scientists (working for the US Government while doing brain cell research) have developed mice with fully developed and functioning human brains. That one is her classic IMHO and even caught right-wing Bill O'Reilly off guard on Fox Cable News.

2 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I would like her to be President, because she is a bit strange and weird and not to be trusted, I think, but I am sure she would be good on Halloween, tho.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

How can one say anything but "wow!" to someone as cute as CM? Maybe she'll become the flower child of the 20-teens once she decides to stop running for the Senate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters