Saturday, July 21, 2007

Isn't it a little too early for all of this?


Is it a little early for predicting this ... or even aiming at something akin to it?


One of the lessons I learned this week dealt with burnout on the job. "The kind of work we do is conducive to burnout" one of the instructors said over and over again.

Well, I am getting "Presidential Elections of 2008 Burnout" !!!!

Even my brother Richard in Connecticut concedes that we should not be talking about 2008 Presidential politics this early ... and then the two of us launch off into a debate about whether McCain has really dropped out of the picture or is Romney too Mormon or is Hillary too female, Oback too black or Giuliani too New York. Etc., etc., etc.

For those of you who have visited this blog, you know only too well that I have fallen into the same trap into which the media and most politicians in both parties (forget the Independents just yet) have fallen ... big time!

My god! There's another debate coming up next Monday and I'll probably be watching YouTube.com asking questions of upwards of half a dozen Democrats while I'm unable to fall asleep with that going on at the foot of my bed at the Super 8 Motel off of Highway 101.

I honestly hope I have the good common sense to go to sleep and not get drawn into Anderson Cooper's droll smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters