Saturday, July 07, 2007

My Humble Abode in Ocean Shores, Washington

It seems only reasonable that I poke a picture of my home your way. It actually looks much newer when I park my new 2007 Honda Civic on the driveway on the right. The loft that has been the home to at least three "homeless" persons whom I've run into during my trotting about the area is behind the porch upstairs. The "construction" in the back (added room) can't be seen from this view. The raccoon (the other "Richard") lives under the downstairs front porch.

It's nice and relatively private.

I'll try to get some good pics of the remaining cats (you may recall that Sweetheart and Furface passed last summer) when I have a visitor with a digital camera come by--probably my UFO buddy at
UFOs Northwest.

He's planning to move to Ocean Shores this summer, which will be great ... for me!

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Jeanne Ryan (Serenissima) said...

Yes, but how's the INSIDE now that you've hired a decluttering consultant? ;->

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

Just for the record, the "inside" (only an illusion) is about as cluttered as ever, although one can no longer step entirely through the kitchen floor to sand beneath the house. Maybe next week ...

Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters