Friday, June 01, 2007

A Hillary Clinton - Evan Bayh ticket? My brother in Connecticut told me that it's being discussed ...

Hillary Clinton and Evan Bayh in 2008?

Well, my Brother in Connecticut said he heard it straight from the mouth of a Fox News talking head--which makes it fact, right?





Hmmm ... maybe the idea isn't such a bad one, after all ... I fully expect (as does one of the Air Americans--who thought of it almost a full two years after I told my brother in Connecticut in September 2005 that it was a sure bet) that when Cheney steps down early next year, Jeb Bush will be selected to finish out his term and be urged to run for President when none of the current crowd is able to muster more than about 30% of the electors needed for the nomination. Hillary and Bayh will easily beat Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney -- on that, my brother in Connecticut and I can fully agree on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters