Sunday, May 27, 2007

The reviews I've read of the two books out that diss Hillary ... make me only more certain that we are ready for a woman President!!



Reading the reviews of the two books that will be coming out and, in particular, the article about the latest revelations in those books at Times Online, I was more convinced than ever that Hillary is eminently capable of running the country and 500 times more capable than any of her potential Republican opponents. Why my brother from Connecticut is so negative about her puzzles me, but it might be that he is secretly rooting for Nancy Pelosi to be the first woman President of the US.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger One Observationist said...

Oh, we're definitely ready for a woman, but we may not be ready for a woman like Hillary. Like most other politicians she's a fake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters