Friday, October 13, 2006

Air America files for Chapter 11 (bankruptcy) ... and my brother, Richard will meet Al Franken this evening.

It's purely coincidental, but my brother, Richard from Connecticut, is at a small gathering with Al Franken (left) this evening in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania ... on the same day that it was announced that Air America, for whom Al Franken is a liberal talk show host, is filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.

There's not much to add to what I've already stated above, but maybe ... just maybe ... Al Franken will weigh in on the mild argument that my brother and I are having as regards how much of the ugly side of war should be published for all to see and know. If my brother sees the letter I posted (previous posting), he just might ask for an opinion or two ... who knows?

For sure, he will return with an original joke or two to pass along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters