Thursday, September 21, 2006

Not much to say ... Furface is with Sweetheart today.


My "Lion King" is sitting tall in Kitty Heaven


Not much to add to what I wrote the other night. He lived through the night, but barely, and the vet was closed on Wednesday. I went out for a few hours and when I returned ... he was gone. I wrapped him tightly in plastic and he will be buried when the storms in the area abate. I hated to see the fleas and other bugs crawling on his eyes ... but then remembered ... he isn't "here" anymore anyway. His spirit is bringing joy and light to all of Heaven, I'm sure.

Goodbye Furface; I'll see you in a bit ...

2 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Troy said...

so how was his death strange? You eluded to this in your last comment on this same topic.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

yort -

Only strange in the way that all of the other cats (five of them) were on the bed looking at him in almost a reverential way when I returned from Grays Harbor College. He actually didn't die a "strange death" as was inferred by my wording.

He simply passed away quietly, I have to assume.

Thanks for your concerns.

Oh, by the way ... your questions about what Jesus did or did not say about hate and war will be taken up in a posting soon, but are wrapped in his words, "You shall not kill, and whoever kills shall be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother shall be liable to council, and whoever says, 'you fool!' shall be liable to the hell of fires." (Matthew 5:21-22) That kind of covers both ... no?

MWN (Joe)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters