Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Molly says ... we missed the real import of what Bush said two days ago ...



Wow! How could I have missed the most important faux pas in Presidential history ... almost!

I was on the phone with my brother, Richard from Connecticut earlier today and he mentioned to me something his dog, Molly, asked him yesterday. She asked the following, "if Mr. Bush says that we will stand down when the legitimate Iraqi military and police forces stand up, and then he says that we will stay in Iraq 'so long as I am president!' ... is this his way of saying, "the legitimate Iraqi military and police forces will not stand up as long as he is president"?

Just a question from Molly ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters