Monday, May 23, 2011

Okay, okay ... let's try a new date for the Rapture! How about May 21 plus 40 days? That's June 30, 2011!


Funniest photo I saw on the web ...

If I was to try to predict the rapture from the numerology that Harold Camping used, I would at least have used, as my starting date, the day that Jesus rose into the clouds ... roughly 40 days after the date selected by Mr. Camping as the starting date. The angel told the apostles then (roughly 40 days after the Crucifixion and resurrection) that he would return in the same manner, so that June 30, 2011 (equals May 21, 2011 + 40 days) seems like as good a day as any to select.

What do you guys think out in blog-surfing-land?

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I still will bank on God, because he is the only one that knows, when the end will come and that is what it says in God's word.
I think that picture of the dog with his master raptured is really cute, but a little bit sad, because he is all alone.

From left behind

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

I've gotta get a picture of me holding an empty harness on a leash. No one would doubt that Sweetie will be Raptured when the time and date arrive ... whenever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters