Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Healed ... more or less... I think I'll call the vet this morning!

From this angle, it still looks "broken," don't you think? Click on the X-ray to get a closer view. That spur looks as though it would hurt, but she was as sweet as ever on my pillow last night.

Maybe I'll have to set her in my bed with a slight orientation towards my face ...

Say, nephew John ... could you have your brother, Ed, take a look at this and see what he thinks? Admittedly, I work for the Quinault Tribe on the Pacific Ocean and he works for the Oneida Tribe in Wisconsin ... but bones are bones, aren't they? Even Democrat bones versus Republican bones! Bones are bones.

Sister Mary Lou: Yes, you may put these latest pictures of Sweetie on your fridge. Although she was "fixed" yesterday (also), she/he/it is still your niece/nephew/whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters