Friday, May 20, 2011

Best quote I recall as regards the Rapture happening tomorrow: "I stay ready to keep from having to get ready" -- anonymous



I haven't always been "ready" but I have been ready in recent years ... and today and tomorrow, God willing ... as I will be at 6:00 p.m. (Pacific Coast Time) tomorrow evening.

Warning! For those of you in Hawaii: Accept Jesus and His Teachings earlier than 6:00 p.m. That's 3:00 p.m. where you folks are. And besides, that should be your life's goal anyway ... from now till your natural death or whenever the Rapture comes, today, tomorrow, next week, next year or sometime after Iran is nuked by Israel or a Tea-Party Republican (gasp!) is elected President of the United States.

You guys on the East Coast have until 9:00 tomorrow evening, but why not beat the clock and accept Jesus right now!

I hope that you all know that I don't really believe that the rapture will fall on some predicted date--especially-- a date based on what appears to be crazy arithmetic. But just the same ... if I feel the shaking of an earthquake tomorrow afternoon or evening, I will be on my knees in a nanosecond!To heck with the Tsunami sirens; I'll be a believer in that crazy arithmetic in a heartbeat.

2 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too, Joe and I can't wait until that day comes, because it will be so glorious too be in the presence
of our Lord Jesus Christ.

From left behind(maybe not! will see)

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

Can't debate that comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters