Friday, October 15, 2010

John Raese and Rush Limbaugh meet ... WHERE?


The meeting place of two of the guys who matter in the GOP--at least between now and November 2nd


Rush Limabaugh happened to mention the following on his radio show yesterday as a (sort of) endorsement of John Raese for US Senator in West Virginia:

"I happen to know John Raese; He is a part-time resident here in Palm Beach and he has a locker right across the ... right across the bench from me at a prominent local club. I've never played golf with him, but I've met him."

Rush Limbaugh aside, I can not believe the people of West Virginia, many of whom I knew while serving as a civilian scientist for the US Air Force, would elect someone as power hungry as is John Raese. He obviously has no love for the state or he would live there at least more than half-time--he averages four months each year in West Virginia and eight months at his mansion in Florida. He just wants the power and prestige that a seat in the Senate would give him--but wants to enjoy and spend his money in his Florida home.

I have always regarded West Virginians as "salt of the earth people" with basic ideals related to their homes and families. Many of the most down-to-earth and genuine folks I've known were from West Virginia.

I hope I am not wrong.

(At least I heard no mention of encounters in the shower in the audio clip of Rush's radio show played on cable TV.)

Endorsee John Raese ... the benefactor of Rush's "endorsement"
Endorser Rush Limbaugh

2 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If John



















If John Raese really cared about the state of West Virginia he would live there more than four months out of the year and sell his mansion in Florida and be a permanent resident in West Virginia. But I guess money and things means more to him than anything, how sad. I myself would rather have Rush Limabaugh and he looks more honest.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

Best you leave it at "If John ..." if you're thinking what I'm thinking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters