Friday, July 30, 2010

I guess this is about as close as we in America will "see" a royal wedding ...

Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinski

Besides Mediawingnuts, those not invited included President Barack Obama, who said that he appreciated the focus on Chelsea and her friends. I'll buy that.

And before I forget to say it ... Congratulations to both of you as you tie the knot, Chelsea and Marc, and also congratulations to you, Chelsea, for continuing your education in Public Health. We need persons like you on "our side."

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also want to wish Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinski on their up coming wedding. I also think your education in Public Health is very much needed and I wish you many blessings in your life and education. May you be blessed in all area's of your life.

From LMD of Ocean Shores

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters