Sunday, July 25, 2010

Yeh, another book review .... but read this book!! Excuse me for yelling, but I tend to feel enthusiastic about so few things these days ...



I told myself that I would never again bore the few Mediawingnuts’ passers-bye with another book review … but let me at least write that The Help was/is awesome! I absolutely LOVED essentially everything about the book from the women’s “voices” as written by Ms. Stockett to the MANY truths that were woven into what is, after all, just another novel in your library.

But I think it’s no exaggeration to state that this book will be a classic in the years to come and be a must-read at even the high school level within a decade, if not sooner. It is certainly the best novel I’ve read in a couple of decades. Maybe in my lifetime.

This posting is long overdue, but believe me when I tell you that you won't be able to get The Help outta your head after reading it. Let me know what you think.

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I plan on reading it and will tell you what I think about when I finish it, I love to read, in other words, I am a book worm.

From a book worm at large

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading HELP now and so far it is a book you can't put down, but I will get back to you when I finish it. By!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now.

From your book worm at large

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters