Monday, July 20, 2009

Medicare is worse than a chess puzzle on a Mobius Strip!

Medicare's Mobius Checkmate!


The pile of paper and confusion that best describes my unemployment claims each week (and to date I've received nothing!) is only matched by my Medicare claims relative to that colon abscess for which I received surgery last month. The process continues in five dimensions and, like, Mobius's famous strip ... the backside of a Medicare claim is also its front side.

Between Option F of Medicare and my former Uniform Medical from Grays Harbor College (Stafford Creek Penitentiary)--and I haven't even touched on Options A and B--it would take a Ph.D. in partial differential equations to untangle my forms--most of which have yet to be filled out!

Yeesh!

2 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger endcentralbs said...

U.J.
Try crying like Glenn Beck if the frustation levels rises; maybe then Rupert will make you the centerpiece of his network.
GEM

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

Gem -

Glenn Beck is one of the cleverest entertainers on Fox Cable Network. Unfortunately, you and I are among his very few fan

Uncle Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters