Friday, May 29, 2009

Rush Limbaugh doesn't just want P-BO to fail; he sincerely (I believe him) wants P-BO's nominees for the Supreme Court to fail.


A Nameless, Mindless Drug Addict Whose Groupies Go by the Moniker, "Ditto-Heads"


Rush Limbaugh doesn't only want President Barack Obama to fail; he wants Judge Sonia Sotomayor--and any other of President Barack Obama's nominees to the Supreme Court to fail also.

"Do I want her to fail? Yeah ..." Limbaugh said of federal Judge Sonia Sotomayor on his radio show yesterday. Then, to correct the meaning of his foolish words, he continued ... "Do I want her to fail to get on the court? Yes! She'd be a disaster on the court." Not even a half-decent catch of his unforgivable gaff in my opinion ...

And for those who have suggested that Limbaugh never really meant what he said about the president, Limbaugh said this today: "Do I still want Obama to fail as president? Yeah ... AP, you getting this?" Limbaugh asked that of the Associated Press live and on the air. How he even gets 30% favorable ratings in the U.S.A. is beyond Mediawingnuts' mental capacity.

He went on, "He's gonna fail anyway, but the sooner the better, so as little damage can be done to the country."

Don't get me wrong; I too find problems in some of the positions taken by P-BO. But I surely want both President Obama and his presidency to succeed as our country has never succeeded before.

As suggested by my previous posting, my allegiance is to Jesus, but I have great love and concern for my country and her leaders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters