Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Artistic Talent Continues to the Third Generation


Nephew John Szabo's Painting in Upper Left ... His Grandmother's ("Mediawingnut's" Mother's) Painting at Lower Right


If you go to my nephew, John's website and scroll down to his "Painting #8" ... you will see the above photograph with no mention of another painting to the lower right of John's painting--clearly showing off a painting by one of the two (primary) persons from whom young John inherited his talent. His father, Joe Szabo (my big brother in Alpha Delta Phi and a classmate going back to high school and college) married my sister and shared his (my bro-in-law's) artistic talent with that of my mother to produce the world's next Picasso.

Also shown in the photo (besides the paintings) is a photo of Mediawingnuts being zapped by a UFO-borne laser near abouts Mount Rainier and also my laptop showing my brother's dog's website on the screen.

No one has ever asked me to decorate their living room wall. I wonder why not ...

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your computer alcove looks great

You may decorate the attic walls anytime you feel so inclined.

Always stay sweet,

Sweetheart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters