Monday, March 16, 2009

Living with a wounded bird ... not dead, but in need of a miracle which only Jesus can provide!


Myself with sweet, wounded Richard ...


Only a peek at the recent postings on Sweetheart's blog says it all. I have my faults and, at times, the ego between my ears grows to the size of a watermelon. But, I think I know severe sickness when I see it. No, I can't really judge another person to be an alcoholic--being a recovered (I hope and pray daily) one myself.

But Richard's wounds--whether self-inflicted or externally applied--are obvious to all who know him.

Continue to pray for him. I truly believe I see a twinge of life in his seemingly dead spirit. Nothing is beyond the capabilities of Our Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit.

In the name of Jesus Christ who died for us all ...

4 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ain't wounded, just knocked out of bed by 2 cats and a certain mutt.

I'll be back on my feet tomorrow.

Richard

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear. Get better quickly. My prayers go ahead of you on your path of destiny.

BroJoe

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger endcentralbs said...

He rescues us from ourselves; He has Richard squarely in His Providence. A little help from big bro doesn't hurt either.
Gem

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger endcentralbs said...

JOe,
You are a brother in the mode of Francis Seelos or Solanus Casey; 2 modern American humble men.
Gem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters