Saturday, January 31, 2009

They said, "No Photography Permitted!" ... but Mediawingnuts broke through into this evening's Alfalfa affair ...


And when they removed their formal attire ... voila!!


As most of you are aware, President Barack "Three-Point Shooter Supreme" Obama and Alaska's Governor Sarah "Dig those Legs!" Palin shared Washington’s who's who spotlight this evening at something that supposedly dates back to Job in Old Testament days--the Alfalfa Dinner (and Dance).

After removing a black satin evening gown, Palin was spotted twirling the whirl with P-BO by Mediawingnuts on the ballroom dance floor at the Capitol Hilton for the Alfalfa Dinner.

The Alfalfa Dinner is normally a closed-door roast of Washington, DC's political, economic and "anything-that-makes-you-well-known" elite.

Unfortunately, a 96-year tradition restricts (downright BARS!) reporters, including honest, hard-working bloggers from even attending--let alone recording or filming--the speeches (roasts) and other activities that sparkle during the (mostly) black-tie affair.

My only hint to you who are viewing this posting as to how I got in: Ask yourself who was the anonymous character dressed as a waiter who was carrying the President's Blackberry--and used it??

Remember ... you saw it here first!

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Joe
Just when I think I know you, you surprise me and Boy!!!!!!!!! that was a side of the president, I didn't know and Boy!!!! they don't look half bad and talented! that they are. Wow!!!!!!!I am glad you are back blogging, because I sure did miss you and looked forward to, what you were going put on next.So don't stay away so long, we miss you and your comments and such and now that I wrote a book, I guess I should let you go.

From LMD of Copalis Crossing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters