Wednesday, January 14, 2009

If I had 50,000,000 investors (at $1000 each) upset with me, I'd wear more than that dinky Kevlar vest!


Bernie Madoff showed up in front of a Federal Magistrate again today to explain why he isn't a flight risk. But this time, he wore the dinky blue bulletproof vest (Kevlar, I assume) to protect his sorry ass. My personal take on the entire affair is "eh?" ... but I do have to wonder if someone with the brains and personality to make off with fifty billion dollars in a Ponzi scheme wouldn't worry (logically so!) about the likelihood of a sniper bullet to the head.

The circus in front of the courthouse and Bernie's prominent white hair makes one wonder. I may not condone what he did, but I'd strongly recommend he think about full-body protection costuming ... and three or four doubles while he's at it wherever he goes.

Wouldn't Bernie stand out like a sore thumb in this crowd?

The baseball cap helps ... but his face makes too much of a target even then, me thinks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters