Saturday, January 24, 2009

When I-I'm not nea-ear the girl i love ...




Oh my heart is beating wildly
And it's all because you're here.
When I'm not near the girl I love,
I love the girl I'm near.
Ev'ry femme that flutters by me
Is a flame that must be fanned.
When I can't fondle the hand I'm fond of,
I fondle the hand at hand.
My heart's in a pickle,
It's constantly fickle
And not too partickle, I fear.
When I'm not near the girl I love,
I love the girl I'm near.


By this evening, the "race" for Hillary Clinton's former Senate seat is over ... cooked and served to the people of New York State and the U.S. Senate. Common thought has it that Governor Patterson's choice of Kirsten Gillibrand (above, left) was largely the work of senior New York Senator Charles Schumer. We all know that Andrew Cuomo was backed by Hillary Rodham (Clinton), but those of us in the know ... really know who Bill's choice was, don't we?

Bill has always been closest to those with whom he's closest ...

Congratulations Senator Gillibrand!

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Jeanne Ryan (Serenissima) said...

I'm not sure what you're insinuating, but at least you aren't gushing about that disaster from Alaska.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters