Monday, October 27, 2008

Two weeks ago, how could I have imagined ... ???

Richard's Sweetheart


My brother, Richard from Connecticut called to tell me that he was planning on taking a trip to Florida--planning further to sort of "camp out" in his li'l Rav-4. With some coaxing I talked him into taking up residence in my loft here in Ocean Shores.

Now, two weeks later--and after a seven-day trip across country (for Richard) and a trip to the local animal shelter (PAWS), we have Richard and his pooch upstairs and the seven cats and me downstairs ... sort of.

Life for the both of us is ... well, different.

I love my brother Richard and his Corgi-Terrier animal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters