Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A vote for Palin-McCain next month is a vote against sad, empty cribs ...




A typical piece of so-called spam in my e-mail box ...
Or was it simply "spam"?


I was very much looking forward to my life in this world. I wanted to have dolls, ride a bike, go to the circus, and see the zoo.

I looked forward to celebrating Christmas and receiving Jesus in Holy Communion. I'm very sad I never got to do any of these things. My parents did not let me be born.

But I just don't understand one thing -- why didn't any of you help me? I wish you had.

Nobody heard my crying voice.

... the unborn child ...


Vote for Sarah Palin and John McCain on November 4, 2008!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters