Thursday, October 09, 2008

Somewhere over the Rainbow ...



A Judy Garland look-alike sings the blues
Click on picture for full effect ...


Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high

There's a land that I heard of, once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue

And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star, and wake up where the clouds are far behind me

Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops

That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly

Birds fly over the rainbow, why then, oh why can't I?


Reason #1: My 401-K
Reason #2: The mortgage (gaaah!) on my house
Reason #3: The balance on my car loan
Reason #4: Catfood
.
.
.
And the reasons go on and on and on ...

4 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reason #5: Your neer-do-well brother (soon to be homeless) coming out for a visit

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

No person living on God's created Earth is "homeless." Hey man, we're gonna have a ball here on the ocean ... seven cats, 5,463,003 fleas and two tireless old farts! Aren't those the lyrics to another old song?

 
At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some farts have tires?

The Odd Farts:

"On October 13 Richard Ryan was asked to remove himself from his place of residence. That request came from his wife. Deep down he knew she was right, but he also knew that someday he would return to her. With nowhere else to go he appeared at the home of his brother Joe. Sometime earlier Joe's wife had thrown him out, requesting that he never return. Can two divorced men share a house in Ocean Shores without driving each other crazy?"

Now hear in your head the theme from the Odd Couple.

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a picture! You could probably submit it to a magazine for it's zaniness!

I'm enjoying reading all the info on your page - lots of it! I'm with you with regards to Hillary being the best candidate. Not sure who I'm voiting for right now. It's really a touch choice. I'll stay tuned to your blog spot as it's very informational and can help me make the right decision. :) Keep up the good work educating us on the election.

Lots of Love,

One of your 12

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters