Wednesday, October 08, 2008

She winked my way ... and now I know!

Sarah Palin Winks at Mediawingnuts


Last night's debate [sic] between Mr. McCain (yawn) and Mr. O. (yeeps!) took me back to the good ol' days ... like last week when Ms. Palin turned flat-ass towards me and winked at me with the most beguiling smile any Presidential (okay ... Vice-presidential) candidate has ever given an old fart like me.

But it was beguiling and more authentic than anything said or implied by the Boopsie Brothers last night in Tennessee. I even allowed my students (a community college evening class) watch the travesty of the second McCain-Obama debate [sic] from a television monitor attached to the ceiling of the classroom. Whatta waste!

But each of our votes are not wasted and we should all at least "protest" the ongoing coronation of Mr. O. with a vote for Palin (and McCain, of course). The polls show that it won't matter, but even Serenissima would agree that the election would best not be an entire landslide (I suppose).

(For the record, I don't share Sarah's love of moose-hunting and snow-machining (Alaskan term) isn't really one of my favorite spectator sports.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters