Saturday, September 30, 2006

Oh yes, I should explain that parenthetical reference to Bill O'Reilly in my previous posting ...



I'll let the transcript say it all:

------------
From the September 25 broadcast of The Radio Factor with Bill O'Reilly:
------------

O'REILLY: I don't care.

E.D. HILL (co-host): Postwar?

O'REILLY: I don't care what Iraq was, I don't care what it will be. I just don't want them killing anybody or helping Al Qaeda. OK? Couldn't care less about the country. That is the no-spin honesty that you all come to expect from me.

2 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger Oxiane said...

it's terrible.
with my wife we are thinking going to san francisco. i am doing monetic consulting and in san francisco they are making new companies in the field. i am very happy to see people like you that is very difficult to find in my country but these people are making me really scared .. it is so painful to read these words. even the fascist parti here can't speak like this otherwise he would get troubles with laws.
take good care

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

le rouge et le noir -

1. GO TO SAN FRANCISCO!!! You will love it! It's not just a beautiful city; it's a "fun" city besides. Keep me informed.

2. Yes, what O'Reilly says is often pretty disgusting, but I would die on any battlefield to defend his right to say it. Freedom of speech (and thought) is where real freedoms begin.

Cheers

MWN (Joe)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters