Thursday, August 31, 2006

What next for my bedtime friend and "dream maker"? (I leave my XM blaring as I drift off.)

From everything I catch on the net while surfing -- and everything I hear from Air America itself on my trusty XM Myfi -- it's twirling randomly and emitting smoke -- not unlike a Japanese Zero going down in the South Pacific in the early 1940s. [Yes, I'm that old!]

The end of Mike Malloy's show (it would be on as I'm keying this in right now ... sob) seems to be only the beginning. Peter Werbe (a Detroiter like both myself and Swami Richard) is holding the fort down, but the past week has been non-stop confusing talk radio for me. Of course, the right-wingers (vomit-mouth Rush Limbaugh, Bush sycophant Sean Hannity and that blofiating buffoon, Bill O'Reilly) are having a field day over the problems and really went into orbit when Webster Griffin Tarpley (a Lyndon LaRouche type, although seemingly relatively intelligent) took at least one and maybe more (intelligent or not, even I shut him off!) of Air America's shows recently as the regulars [sic] were/are taking vacations.

Most ironic of the ongoing confusion was when WLIB in New York City (I'll bet my brother, Swami Richard from Connecticut, listens to it) switched their programming from Air America to Gospel music. Talk about a turn-about! Do any of you know what's going on? My dreams have been mighty peculiar of late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters