Thursday, August 31, 2006

Was it the Jewish lobby? Is Randi Rhodes next?

Well, listening to some audacious and noisy rant at the "Bush Crime Family" as I slowly cruised off to dreamland ... is a thing of the past. Mike Malloy has been fired by Air America and America is the loser, believe me!

True, Mike would go "over the top" at times and was often more vulgar in his verbiage than I would have preferred, but he was a very caring person (or so it seemed -- I know he is/was "only" an entertainer) who could bring tears to me eyes as easily as he could bring me to intense anger. His readings from some of the emails he received from New Orleans are still extremely poignant memories.

The "rumor" (who really know?) is that he was fired for his rapping the Israelis too hard for their insensitive bombing of Lebanon, especially the Beirut area, but we'll never know, I suppose. In the end, the "Bush Crime Family" got him before he "got" them ... and before his promised revelations in time for the November Midterm elections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters