Monday, July 24, 2006

Thank you -- to you all. Your prayers and best wishes were answered!

Not much to this posting, but to those of you who "commented" your concerns to me after reading the e-mail (from my niece and sent to her parents while she was in Lebanon) that I posted with all names, etc. ######'ed out, I feel that it's only proper that I let you read the sweet conclusion to the otherwise nervous (oftentimes, scary) story. It's at a site that I had never heard of -- wherein my niece posted it -- but whatever/wherever, it certainly gives an accurate and detailed portrayal of how an American family with children might feel/react/think after being caught in Lebanon during the activities of the past two weeks -- which are still ongoing.

For those who live permanently in Lebanon, and for whom there is no easy "escape," it's much worse, of course -- as my niece comments in her "story." So continue to pray for them and all who are affected by the conflict.

And oh yes, it's interesting to note that my niece and I have the same political/whatever take on the whole mess -- as regards Israel's disproportionate response and the White House's apparent support for the Israeli "response" (a.k.a. "war") to continue.

But hey, I've dissed the President enough this month, haven't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters