Thursday, July 20, 2006

After Bush's sensible veto vote against embryonic stem cell research yesterday, I promise to be nice to Mr. Bush for 48 hours!

That's right -- it's time for me to be nicer to Mr. Bush -- Iraq War or no Iraq War. Thus I make a solemn promise to the entire Blogosphere to be nice to Mr. Bush for 48 hours. I'm sure this will make the White House cheer tomorrow morning as the word gets to them that Mediawingnuts is backing off ... for 48 hours.

No more comments about George Bush sleeping with Condi Rice or his converting to Judaism ... for 48 hours! No more Bushisms -- although some are really quite funny ... for 48 hours! I won't even disagree with his cockamanie Medicare Option D (which I declined anyway) ... for 48 hours!

On the other hand ...

1 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

Sage -

Impeaching Bush first would put Cheney in hte driver's seat, and even you right wingers cringe at that, I would think.

Best to wait until Cheney steps out of the way (impeachment or indictment) and let Condi (brilliant and persuasive) step in.

MWN (Joe)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters