Thursday, November 04, 2010

Sen. Patty Murray Wins fourth Term Here in the Wonderful State of Washington!!!


She's My Gal !!!


Not everything was as bad as my previous posting suggests.

Democrat Patty Murray has won a fourth term to the U.S. Senate. Only a couple of hours ago, her Republican challenger, Dino Rossi, finally conceded the race after new vote totals showed Murray widening her lead.

Frankly, I think she would make a marvelous candidate for President in 2012 should Barack decide to step aside. I truly want to see a new, stronger and feistier Barack Obama win in 2012, but Patty Murray has EVERYTHING it takes to be a great leader.

4 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Jeanne Ryan (Serenissima) said...

I think Patty in 2016 is a wonderful idea! BTW, so glad you've gotten over your Sarah Palin crush and are gravitating toward a worthwhile candidate. ;->

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

Yes, Patty Murray is an ideal candidate from today's perspective for the Democrats in 2016. My mention of 2012 is that the (God forbid!) fates of presidents (JFK) and near-presidents (Bobby) who have moved in directions contrary to the desires of the CIA, industrial-military complex and others who believe that "America" is synonimous with "Corporate-America has not been encouraging."

Patty should be ready to stand up to challenges as they come--and yes, that could be as early as 2012.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

I should read what I key in bebore publishing. Obviously, some of the punctuation, like the closing quote were moved when I added words here and there.

;-)

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

bebore is properly spelled b-e-f-o-r-e. Maybe I should write novels for a few years, whatcha say, Serenissima? :()

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters