Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Hmm ... no, that's not Matt Drudge (the hat--remember?) giving my daughter and her husband a walk-through!


West Wing Door at White House


Gee! Without the Matt Drudge hat, my son, Tim, looks more like himself as he takes his sibling and sibling-in-law on a tour of the WH. The badges they are all wearing remind me of my days at Stafford Creek Penitentiary. For us, the contractors (like myself) wore yellow; the staff (guards, etc.) wore blue and the felons wore dark green. I notice that my son has a blue badge just like the staff at Stafford Creek--or is that green?

At Stafford Creek, volunteers and visitors wore red--just like my daughter and her husband who were obviously taking the tour, so to speak. Gee, with this photo, I can now say that I'm the proud papa of a member of the White House staff.

No pictures in the Oval Office though; that's where the rules stepped in as regards taking pictures.

4 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

"Sweetheart" asked that I delete her comment and so I did. It was nothing bad, irreverent or filthy-minded, etc.

Uncle Joe

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger endcentralbs said...

U.J.
Totally awesome. Do they have a day where Matt could arrange to have me meet Bo?
GEM

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

Gem

That does sound awesome ... you meeting Bo while I'm shaking hands with P-BO!

JO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters