Monday, March 02, 2009

Richard is Teaching His NON-gourmet Brother to Bake a Cake



Kitty litter Cake


I asked my brother Richard to clean the kitty litters tomorrow while I work from early morning (Oh-thirty a.m.) till late in the evening (roughly Jay Leno in the something-teen p.m.). Well, he turned that into a cooking lesson.

And now he's mumbling about moving his cooking lessons to Leisure World, MD.

This posting was in reply to Gem's two-legged friend's comment that my blogs were too serious.

7 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The trick is in the batter.

Regards,

James Paul David "Jim" Bunning

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger endcentralbs said...

Batter up.
Gem

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger endcentralbs said...

Batter up.
Gem

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger endcentralbs said...

Richard makes Rachel Ray pale in comparision.
Gem

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger endcentralbs said...

Was 'batter up' a freudian reference to 'Jim Bunning' the former Phillies great and current wacko who prematurely buried Justice Ginsburg?
Gem

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe,
I can't see Richard's face, but that cake is gross!!!!!! and I think you should go back to being serious. I could show you how to bake a cake right and even show Richard a thing or two. What do you say about that?(he,he,he,)Well I got my glasses and they are great, but won't beable to show them to you until after the 5th of this month. But call me and we will talk o.k.?

Fromj LMD of Copalis Crossing and soon to be of Elma Washington

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Jeanne Ryan (Serenissima) said...

Well, once again this has proved to be the blog most likely to make me barf.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters