Friday, January 02, 2009

World Hypnotism Weekend (WHD itself is on Sunday) brings back memories of year's end in 1978!



Yeh, that's Mediawingnuts second from the bottom on the right -- taken from p. 55 of the December 18, 1978 issue of Time Magazine. Click on collage for clearer view.


What better way to bring my 410-K assets back to where I will be able to at least buy beans and franks after June 30, 2009?

I am pleased to announce to you all that the City of Ocean Shores, Washington has chosen to join governments around the world by recognizing January 4th 2009 as World Hypnotism Day ... and the upcoming weekend as "Let's Redo Our New Year's Resolutions Weekend--But This Time Under Hypnosis" !!

Not only do I resolve to discontinue any gory or "shocking" (ugly shocking, that is ... funny shocking still goes--but in good taste, Serenissima) photos, but I will only meditate on that which the world needs most ... love, truth and knowledge that we are all reflections of God's perfect love.

... And surely my earlier predictions were obviously conceived while NOT under hypnosis!

Happy World Hypnotism Day!

2 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

January 4th is my grandson,s birthday and he is 8 years old, so I am sure he would be happy about that being acknowledge, but as of for myself I don,t believe in hypnotism, but that is alright, that is only my opinion.

From LMD of Copalis Crossing and formally from Ocean Shores

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

I don't believe in hypnotism either, but that is really me (totally out!) on that page from the Dec. 18, 1987 Time Magazine.

Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters