Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Can you find Sweetheart in this home--recently featured in Better Homes and Gardens


Sweetheart seems hardly phased by the fire and commotion of the previous weekend


Indeed, the house is in a shape that defies explanation. My brother, upon arriving from Connecticut three or so weeks ago, could only say "Oh my God!!" over and over again as he took in the full magnitude of the state of the interior of my home. Well, after the fire and barely a start at installing Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (CFGI) outlets throughout my home--overkill, to be sure, we are slowly coming to. But without question I am truly shaken by the events of Saturday and the sobering comments made to me by the Ocean Shores Fire Department, Police Department and Grays Harbor PUD ... and well ... okay, it has gotten a bit worse in some ways.

And for absolute certain, my brother realizes now that what he truly believed to be the most cluttered home interior he had ever seen ... wasn't! The entire clutter that he encountered in mid-October has since been entirely buried by ... additional clutter, garbage, animal droppings and worse.

It reminds me of archeology ... as you dig deeper into the clutter, you are able to glimpse at past "ages" of me, my house and my beloved cats.

Dr. Joe has sunk (risen?) to new depths (heights?) in total chaos.

I seriously ask for your prayers in all of this ... it's finally getting to ME!

1 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Joe,

Let go and let God. I love your place and I love you.

Love,

Sweetheart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters