Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Great Seal of the Opossum King is deserving of the Burger King Crown! (Thanks, Personal Trainer John!)

Don't blame me! It was the comment on my previous posting by "John Personal Trainer Austin TX" at http://www. kellypersonal training.com/ method.html that made me do it. Indeed though, the cornball "Great Seal of the Opossum" in front of Barack Obama is certainly worthy of the Burger King Crown in this or anyone's world.

And yes, I double checked; "vero possumus" (the Latin inscription on the silly "Great Seal" concocted by his supporters) means "truly, we can." Well, if he can stand in front of a dozen governors over the weekend looking like such a jerk, I guess ... he can do most anything he pleases.

Go, Bob Barr ... GO!!

e unum pluribus ("out of one ... many"--or just a lot of opossums to the rest of us!)

2 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

King Obama looks good! He needs to stay away from those burgers if he is going to last as Prez!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

Actually, a couple of Burger Kings would do BHO some good, I think. With the schedule that both he and McCain are keeping, the extra weight might help. I truly worry about both of them in the coming three months. George Carlin's and Tim Russert's recent deaths have made me think about the importance of all that we put ourselves through in the anxiety department.

Is the Presidency worth it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters