Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hillary Might Still Win Under Some of the Possible "Runoff" Thoughts


She could count Barack's gutter balls in a "Bowl-Off," as one of her suggestions ...


Seriously, I heard it with my own ears while driving home from my late-night class last evening. Hillary Clinton apparently challenged Barack Obama to a "bowl-off" on Tuesday. The clip I heard went something like the following (Hillary speaking):

"I have a proposal ...

"Today, I am challenging Sen. Obama to a bowl-off, a bowling night, right here in Pennsylvania. Winner take all. I’ll even spot him two frames! It’s time for his campaign to get out of the gutter ... (I could hear laughs from the audience at this point) and allow all of the pins to be counted.

"And I am prepared to play this game all the way to the tenth frame. And when this game is over, the American people will know, when that phone rings at 3 am, they'll have a president who's ready to bowl on Day One."


Admittedly, she concluded this little piece of nonsense with a "Happy April Fool's Day, everybody!"

But even so ... after Obama bowled a 37 last weekend, I'm not sure I'd want him leading our nation in this time of serious crisis and war ...

Would you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters