Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Hillary might still become the first Secretary of Household Affairs ...




Between Hillary's "Bosnia" and Bill's "meltdown" (my brother Richard in Connecticut referred to it as a "meltdown"), I'd say that Mr. Obama has it about all wrapped up.

What our former POTUS, Bill Clinton seemed so upset about last weekend was the apparent (and sudden) slide of superdelegates towards Senator Obama. My, my! If Obama leads in pledged delegates, popular votes, states won and superdelegates too ... what's left for Hillary?

Well, for one ... President Obama might nominate her to be the first Secretary of Household Affairs--and she would gladly accept that post after her meltdown (my brother's word) this winter and spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters