Thursday, March 27, 2008

... and sadly, I am a Hillary delegate in the upcoming convention here in the State of Washington ...


Hillary Clinton dodging fire on a tarmac in Bosnia (her story) in 1996


Only a Spitzer-level scandal involving Senator Barack Obama and a United Church of Christ pastor's wife could give Hillary the Democratic nomination today, I believe. That, or (God forbid) an assassination or other catastrophe of November 22, 1963 magnitude is about all that remains of Hillary's hopes today after yet another exaggeration of the truth beyond what even her most ardent supporters (guys like me) will accept at this point in time.

Yeh, I will go to the next convention in Aberdeen, Washington on April 12 pledged to Hillary, and yes, I will meet my pledge and raise my hand (if that's how it's done at the next level) for Hillary ... but my heart is saddened by the exposure of so many "misspoken" words of hers this week.

Obama may be a little vague and somewhat undefined, but Hillary has all-too-well defined herself and her ambitions to become the next President of the United States.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters