Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Killer sighting reported by Northwest's #1 UFOlogist, William Puckett!!




UFO sighted (and photographed) in southern Oregon


I'll let Bill Puckett, the senior (and best!) investigator associated with the "UFOS Northwest" website describe the correspondence he's had with at least two of three witnesses to what I believe to be the killer sighting of the 21st Century--thus far. It suffices only for me to state that from all that Bill has told me ... and all of the evidence (photos, phone calls, e-mails and FAXes) ... there is no doubt that Bill has a tiger by the tail and this may be bigger than all of my concerns about the 2008 Presidential elections.

From exploding thermos bottles to a "traditional" saucer-shaped UFO to clear, untouched and carefully examined (bit-by-bit) digital photos, this may be the most significant sighting of a UFO since the documented examination of a landed UFO at Bentwaters, England in 1980. (That sighting was the reason my own interest was heightened 25 years ago--a long story in and of itself.)

Anyway, go to http://www/ufosnw.com/ and see for yourself what has me excited and Bill ... well if anxiety had wings, Bill would be circling the moon about now. Let me know what you think ... and let Bill know too through the e-mail "contact us" button on the UFOs Northwest website.

As a previous Chief Scientist for one of USAF's tactical MAJCOMs and a careful, relatively conservative multi-disciplined scientist--for the most part, I feel qualified to state that this appears to be the genuine article ... and Bill's analysis deserves a hearty applause.

3 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "killer sighting" got killed yesterday when it was learned that someone had welded 2 satellite antennas together and suspended the device from trees. Even the witness who reported the sighting and sent the photos was surprised by this. However, the guide who took the photos said that device has been there for some time.

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not one for believing in U.F.O.,s but that one that was green with orange lights that looked like a saucer almost made me a believer. I sure wished that I could of seen that one.
From L.M D. at Ocean
Shores
3/1/08

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

So do I!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters