Sunday, February 24, 2008

You mean the Democratic party's Superdelegates can't vote for me at the Republican National Convention?



Seth Myers and Mike Huckabee on Saturday Night Live


I haven't laughed out loud in an empty room (other than my cats) in a really long time. But Mike Huckabee's deadpan humor and willingness to laugh at himself was the funniest piece of television that I've seen in years. His disbelief that the Democratic [sic] Party's Superdelegates couldn't vote for him at the Republican National Convention and his staying on stage through three "goodbyes" from Seth Myers--with accompanying applause--with increasing laughter and noise each time--was ... well, just simply hilarious.

We need the likes of him in the White House, I believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters