Friday, December 15, 2006

Another "must read" book! ... and concerns about his safety ...



I didn't think I would or could recommend another book this year, especially after Woodward's marvelous book two months ago. But Mr. Obama has really come through in his (relatively) new book, The Audacity of Hope. He writes with a kind of freshness that made reading the book as entertaining as it was visionary.

Unfortunately, my reading of the book brought back the same feelings I had about Bobby Kennedy in 1968. I feel excited and hopeful.

Surely, nothing as terrible as what befell Bobby in 1968 could befall Barack in 2008 ... or sooner.

Could it?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters