Sunday, October 29, 2006

My brother Richard pointed me at this ...

I guess Karl Rove is optimistic ... in a sense ... on the basis of the reasons emailed me by Richard. Of course the picture a little further down in this posting might better explain the smile on his face. Maybe the "rest of the picture" is an explanation of sorts why Karl can smile as often as he does in the face of the polls that look a lot like the graphic displayed in the previous posting. [I "uncropped" the picture from Yahoo.]



For the curious among you, the young lady on Karl's left arm is Rove's executive assistant, Taylor Hughes. It must be nice ...

2 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Rich Ryan said...

Read Bush's Brain. Rove is a genius. And that's why I'm not taking Tuesday to the bank.

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

I read most of BB and yes, it paints quite a picture of the genius of Karl Rove. Scary ...

love ... joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters