Wednesday, October 25, 2006

This cartoon really asks the 64-dollar question of Republicans, doesn't it?


Which would help and which would hurt the GOP in 2008 ... maybe the Republicans will vote Democrat in 2006 for all of the wrong reasons!


Seldom do I post a Matsen cartoon, but this one hit the nail on the head for Republicans, didn't it? Although I think Nancy Pelosi is a fine Democrat and decent person, many persons ... one whom I talk with a great many times each week on the phone ... actually dislike her. I believe that she would make a great Speaker of the House, but I know that I am probably in a minority in this belief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters