Friday, June 23, 2006

Whoops! I owe Richard an apology ...

I did a more thorough examination of the images on my hard drive and realize now that this graph is not Richard's artwork, nor is it related to Global Warming. This was extracted from one of my TOP SECRET COSMIC folders containing warplans and this particular image is the latest Pentagon Plan for an Exit Strategy out of Iraq. The ordinate and mantissa (the axes) are "War on Terror" and "War in Iraq," respectively. I have to leave the actual placement of the axes and scaling (for the axes) off of the graph to keep it UNCLASSIFIED, but you get the idea.

My sincerest apologies to my brother, Richard in Connecticut, for my having mislabeled the graph in the previous posting.

For right now, I will be feeding my cats and heading to Olympia, Washington (not Seattle as I originally thought would be necessary) to (finally) see An Inconvenient Truth. More on that later. Also, more on my thoughts as regards what might be meant by "winning" the war/occupation in Iraq and what exactly the "mission" might have been -- before Bush declared it "accomplished," of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters