Monday, June 19, 2006

Richard Would Surely Suggest that I Spend Some Time Grading Papers Today



It's not that I dislike grading papers; it's that I hate grading papers! But thanks to having Richard, my brother in Connecticut, who barks at me when I get off track -- like the posting on Rove's non-indictment below which I banged out in the middle of the night while about half-way through a stack of final exams -- I will manage to grade and post last term's exams ... TODAY!!

Thus, I will have yet another day to reflect on what Jesus might think about the 2003 invasion ... and continuing occupation of Iraq in mid-2006 in accordance with the House Resolution (non-binding) of last week. The picture above reflects my disposition after leaving my XM Radio tuned to Air America all night while I was catching some sleep [sic] this morning.

2 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Jeanne Ryan (Serenissima) said...

It could be worse -- you could've left the radio on a right-wing station all night.

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

Serenissima -

Some years ago -- maybe three or four -- I did leave on a local station as I fell asleep that played a number of talk shows, including one by Michael Savage each day. Anyway, they had an all-night run that night of the previous week's Savage Nation shows that had begun sometime after midnight or so and wow! You are right! It was the angriest I had felt in years upon waking.

I still get that weird feeling when I happen to tune to the Savage Nation while driving home from work/school.

MWN (Joe)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters