Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Owe Mr. Beck an Apology!


Despite the Misgivings Reflected in my Previous Posting, Glenn Beck Gave an Excellent Speech that did Honor to Himself and Us All


And in his first interview today with Chris Wallace, he said the following in answer to Wallace's most pointed question:

Wallace: "Do you regret having called [Obama] a racist and saying he had a deep seated hatred for white people?"

Beck: "Of course I do. I don't want to retract the, um ... I want to amend that ... I think it is much more of a theological question, that he is a guy who understands the world through liberation theology, which is oppressor-and-victim. 'Racist,' first of all, it shouldn't have been said. It was poorly said. I have a big fat mouth sometimes and I say things. That's just not the way people should behave. And it was not accurate. It is liberation theology that has shaped his world view."

It takes a big person to mouth those words about himself. I apologize to you Glenn Beck for many similar "big mouth" things I have posted relative to words you've spoken on your Fox Cable show. My prayers will be for you as these next days pass ... and I surely hope that "honor will be restored" to a country that has slid away from its solid support for world peace and sanctity of all humans from whatever country and whatever skin color or culture. My prayers and the infinite power of the prayers of people worldwide for that is drifting to our Lord even as I key this in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters