Saturday, December 05, 2009

Me thinks mebbe dat Obama could/should be giving Tiger some tips on ... living!


Hopefully, this is only PaintShop Pro or PhotoShop at work ... coincidentally landing on Golf Digest's cover this week ... of all weeks!


I admire Tiger's drive and focus on the golf course. However, as a husband to his seeming "trophy wife," he's failed ... as so many of us have failed.

Hopefully, like so many of us who have gone to Jesus, sins in hand, he will choose to give his new life to Jesus and repent--for all eternity!

I'll add Tiger to my nightly prayers for a short while. If I, with my weak and sinful will and lack of focus can do it, surely Tiger Woods can! One of the books I read religiously says it best: "God is doing for us what we cannot do for ourselves."

Amen ...

Possibly not the best President in all matters that seem to matter, but a marvelous husband and father from all accounts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters